Hello good people of 2015. Regina here. I want to share with you something that will hopefully be useful in the new year as you tackle some new business goals (such as: creating and selling digital products) . . . by the way, this is free.
One of the questions I get most is: “How can I create worksheets or eBooks that look professional?” or “What software do you use to make your workbooks?”
Well, I had a live webinar the other night that was a video training of how to make PDF downloads for your audience using Apple Pages ’09 (yeah–it’s so old school you have to buy a disc–but it’s so good though, and a lot of the tips will apply to the new app version of Apple Pages as well). I use the ’09 version because it has more awesome features for publishers than the new one. The recording of the webinar is available at the bottom of this post.
In the recording, you will receive a template (like the one above) that I will show you how to create during the webinar. We will be doing things such as:
- adding shapes and images
- discussing PDF design fundamentals
- loading your exact brand color codes into Pages
- creating sections with different headers and footers on odd + even pages (like printed books)
- adding headings, styles, and chapter/section pages
- creating a table of contents through a fancy shortcut
- exporting our documents as printable PDFs
- learning the best places to get physical books printed
- discovering great places to list your digital products for sale
- discussing ways you can present your digital products attractively
- getting a template of copyright wording for your future projects
You watch this free webinar by playing the video below: