You can launch your next product in under 3 weeks. And it can be your most versatile and profitable product ever . . . an intro course or starter course you can sell and deliver online.
If you teach, coach, or help people with a key creative, life, or business goal, a well-designed starter course can provide you with passive income no matter your niche. Hundreds of customers have trusted us to guide them through our powerful 20-step process, and we’d love to work with you too.
Inside Create Your Starter Course, you will find:
- 20+ video walkthroughs and text lessons to take you through all 20 steps of creating a profitable starter course in any niche (2 steps will be unlocked to you per day once you join)
- A 78-minute masterclass specifically designed to help you get your starter course in front of new potential customers; we don’t leave you wondering how to get “traffic” or “eyes” on your offer
- Access to our private community of info product self-publishers (~200 of us) where you can ask questions and get feedback . . . and perhaps most importantly, get support from others
- 2 full case studies (available immediately) on starter course launches (one describing a course that created an additional $1,000/month in income from an email list of only 71 people, and one detailing a course launch for $17,000 in profit)
- A straightforward, moment-by-moment breakdown of how to launch a starter course in under 3 weeks—imagine the feeling of finally having an amazing course to sell . . . and knowing how to sell it to the people who want/need it
- A printable version of the 20-Step Roadmap to post on your wall or planning board, so that you can stay on track for the next 3 weeks
- A 60-minute workshop on legally protecting your course (the content, the profits, and more)
- A special bonus Advanced Course Sales Weekend Intensive described below
Starter courses are powerful because they allow you to teach what you know and get paid well to do it.
An intro course (or starter course) can be developed in any niche. The weirder or more specific, the better.
Your starter course will be small in scope, so that your audience can experience quick and meaningful wins.
You will teach people how to achieve a specific outcome (ex: sew a dress, brew beer at home, use Instagram to sell handmade items) through a 1-time workshop, course, or series of workshops
Starter courses are typically priced between $50 – $500, so that it’s in a range that’s affordable for your audience and meaningful for your business each time you sell them.
So many people talk about the magic of passive income and online courses, but has anyone offered to help you build a profitable starter course in under 21 days?
Passive income is a bit magical, we’re definitely not disputing that. (Waking up to payment notifications—a.k.a. selling products while you sleep—is better than that first cup of coffee or tea in the morning!) But, there’s a process to launching profitable courses . . . and we’d like to take you through that process inside Create Your Starter Course.Keep reading below to find out about the CYSC program and the limited-time bonus we are offering . . . a special weekend where we (Allie and Regina) will take you through 18 advanced pitch/sales methods to help you sell more of your courses.
It’s time to diversify your income.
You set a goal this year of increasing your passive income (money that comes in each month as a result of something you already did/created), right? You want to increase your income each month, without having to give up more time. Creating and selling a starter course can help you with your passive income goals.
Add a Stream of Income
It’s not like we’re trying to convince you to do something you haven’t already decided is important. You want to diversify your income and add a revenue stream that’s not about trading your valuable time for money.
There is so much power in being able to publish your knowledge as a course and sell it on your own with out a middle-man. You don’t need permission from anyone to start making more money each month.
Make Part of Your Business “Recession Proof”
When the economy is down, people will still be learning and entertaining themselves with affordable books, workshops, and trainings like your starter course.
How long will it take me to launch a starter course?
We’ve created a roadmap (that we guide you through, of course) of the 20 steps to creating a smart starter course. You should be able to complete 1 – 5 steps per day . . . which means you can launch your starter course in anywhere from a weekend to three weeks.
Get the ideas out of your head and into a starter course, in under 3 weeks . . . for a crazy small price tag.
This 20-step course and guided process normally costs $497, and the price will be going up when the timer above expires. Now is the time to join us.
We are here to help you with bonus sessions and guidance.
We’ve packed in the strategies and tutorials you need to launch and sell an amazing starter course. We didn’t add any fluff or filler content. We are not here to waste your time; we’re here to help you start selling a valuable course that will help people.
We want to tell you about our limited-time bonus, but let’s recap what you get first:
20+ video walkthroughs and text lessons to take you through all 20 steps of creating a profitable starter course in any niche (2 steps will be unlocked to you per day once you join)
A 78-minute masterclass specifically designed to help you get your starter course in front of new potential customers; we don’t leave you wondering how to get “traffic” or “eyes” on your offer
Access to our private community of info product self-publishers (~200 of us) where you can ask questions and get feedback . . . and perhaps most importantly, get support from others
2 full case studies (available immediately) on starter course launches (one describing a course that created an additional $1,000/month in income from an email list of only 71 people, and one detailing a course launch for $17,000 in profit)
Value: $200 (these used to be sold at $100 each)
A printable version of the 20-Step Roadmap to post on your wall or planning board, so that you can stay on track for the next 3 weeks . . . plus a straightforward, moment-by-moment breakdown of how to launch a starter course in under 3 weeks—imagine the feeling of finally having an amazing course to sell . . . and knowing how to sell it to the people who want/need it
A 60-minute workshop on legally protecting your course (the content, the profits, and more)
BONUS: A brand new weekend workshop series with Regina and Allie that dives into 18 ways you can pitch and sell your course (including mini case studies of creating an extra $10,000 to $100,000 in profit per month using these methods)
Live weekend: April 13 – 14, 2019 (but we will offer you a replay if you can’t make it live)
Total Value: $2,150
You are getting over $2,000 in value . This 20-step course and guided process normally costs $497, but we are offering it for $249 until the timer above expires.
We don’t do that crap where we ask you to buy a program without showing you what’s inside.This image shows the full curriculum that you are signing up for. 2 full steps are released per day after you join. So you’ll have full access to everything in 10 days.
The value is real
Serita said . . .
Today’s coaching session was EVERYTHING! I legit received a full business mindset shift. The amount of clarity I now have regarding my course and overall business has me like WOOOOW. My biggest take away was understanding how to motivate my potential clients. Thank you so much Regina and Allie!
Ana said . . .
Regina and Allie never cease to amaze me with the amount of value they deliver during their coaching sessions! I can’t recall any other event where I’d be willing to stay up until long past midnight.
Not only have I gained clarity–those tips on my course idea were amazing–but I always feel so inspired by your energy and knowledge, motivating me to do the same. So when I go live: I want all my sessions to be full of value, to be customer-focused, and to connect at a human level.
Believe it or not, it’s becoming rare these days, so THANK YOU Regina and Allie for teaching and inspiring other amazing creators to create genuine and value-packed products.
Cierra said . . .
Oh my goooosh the gooooold in the coaching session! Gems everywhere! Stay ready! Sign up!
This is legitimately the help I’ve been needing over the past what? 5 years of running around like a chicken with my head cut off NOT knowing how to create non-sleazy sales funnels.
Thank you SO much Allie and Regina!
Each and every month, how much money are you leaving behind by NOT having an affordable course to offer people who are new to your brand or who can’t afford your higher-ticket services yet?
Don’t forfeit that monthly income any longer.
When you deliver great content, your starter course can also build your reputation and guide your customer toward your higher priced products or services as well. We’ll get you acquainted with the idea of creating a Full Stack Sales Funnel™ for your starter course and your other services or products inside Create Your Starter Course.
Who is Create Your Starter Course for? It’s for you if any of the statements below apply to you:
- You have a skill, experience, or passion for a subject (you’re an expert in, or have deep knowledge of) that you want to share with others so they can accomplish key life, home, creative, career, or business goals.
- You want to learn the repeatable skills of designing and delivering your own starter course as a way to grow your audience, educate people, and create passive income.
- You want to add a few hundred or a few thousand in income to your business each month and already offer coaching, consulting, or another more hands-on service.
- You want to design a starter course that allows you to test out a system/framework you’ve developed, so that you’ll be able to teach/coach it in the future on a larger scale.
- You want to dip your toes into passive income without putting all your eggs in one basket or taking a whole year to get it going.
- You don’t currently have a high-converting paid sample (marketers say “tripwire”) that allows you to test if you’re building your audience with the right people or not.
- You don’t currently have a high-converting “downsell” offer ready to sell to the people who don’t take you up on your higher priced services.
Meet your partners in passive income.
Hey there . Regina here. I have been writing, growing online communities, and selling products and services online since 2008. Everything from freelance writing full time and designing event invitations to creating WordPress websites and publishing over 100 workshops, courses, and books.
I’ve written for, or been featured in, places such as Fast Company and Entrepreneur. But, when I’m not writing, I’m chronicling my business journeys on Instagram, pretending to work out at a local NYC gym, searching for vegan food in some random city in the world, or watching action flicks.
Allie here. I am a writer and educator, and I love using my people-person superpowers to humanize online business. In my past life, I used to run the entire backend of multiple six-figure businesses, and in my current life, I’m managing multiple brands across the food, wellness, travel, and business industries.
When I’m not teaching/writing, I’m hanging out on Instagram (here or here usually), getting my passport stamped somewhere in the world, or helping spread the word about brands that create impact and social good in the world. Life is epic when I’m doing all three at the same time.
If you’re not making (enough) passive income yet, it’s time to upgrade your business and add new skills to your toolbox with Create Your Starter Course so you can launch a passive income product that both delights your audience AND supports your income goals.
Grab the 20-step course and guided process at the crazy price below. We love action (and spontaneous acts of kindness), so we’re rewarding action takers with an epic price.